Livestock FS/FT

hansnfrans

Selling some fish so that I can turn my 120 into a reef tank.

5" Honeycomb Grouper--30.00
6" Orange Toadfish--25.00
3" Cheekspot Scorpionfish--30.00
3.5" Humu Trigger--30.00

Will consider trades as well. Looking for LPS/SPS/Zoanthids.

Thanks,
Garen

Do you have a picture of the Humu trigger? How long have you had him?
I might be interested.

Thanks

Tom

I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow. I've had him for 7 months now. On occasion he'll let me pet his belly for a short period of time. Yeah, I know, I need to start doing better things with my time :)

goat//freewilly -
Humu sold before I could get a pic to you guys. Just so you know, this was sold to someone who had inquired about the humu before you guys. I just don't want anyone gettin' upset.

Honeycomb Grouper-still available
Orange Toadfish-still available
Cheekspot Scorpionfish-still available

I have a pic of the Cheekspot Scorpionfish in my gallery. There is a pic that represents what the grouper looks like in my gallery as well, but if you need an actual pic, lemme know and I could try to get one for you. I'll take a pic of the Toadfish tomorrow. Please feel free to ask any questions about any of the fish.

Oh, also, if 2 fish are purchased, then take $10 off the total, and if 3 are purchased, take $15 off the total.

Thanks,
Garen

I just realized, there is an actual pic of the Grouper in my gallery. It's the one of him leaning against the side of my aquarium. It's kind of a bad pic though (had my camera for over a year and I still haven't learned how to use it :) ) He lights up the honeycomb pattern differently depending on his mood. Unless it's a "blending in with the surroundings" type of thing.

I've seen some puffers being referred to as "toadfish." This common name system really sucks. This fish isn't a puffer. I don't have the species at this very moment, but I believe the genus is: Opsaunus.

Pufferpunk- it is very similar to the "stonefish" looking one, and it is bright orange.

dpuffer- The grouper is yours. I just have to see if Pufferpunk was still interested in the toadfish or not.

Back