Living Oceans in Sarasota..... Closing/Moving?

Scuba Dan

I was down in Sarasota today and noticed something going on at Living Oceans. Anybody here know whats going on? Moving/closing up shop?

IMG_1076_zpsqrn3a09x.jpg

IMG_1078%201_zpsplku9izp.jpg

where in sarasota was this? I live in sarasota and there's only a few stores here...
Epic reef that was on bee ridge is called something else and is on cattleman now. Havent made it in yet. Although we did stop by to check it out but they had already closed.
Seascape which I only do dry goods from if in a pinch. Their tanks need work in my opinion.
Coral Connection...they seem to have the nicest shop.

Went in there looking to get a deal on a tank but his sale prices were close to retail.

If anyone has a tank they're selling in Sarasota, let me know. Moved here not too long ago and itching to set up a tank.

Allegedly left piles of debt at the previous location in Bradenton, and my one visit to the store he is currently vacating left me never wanting to go back.

The owners of Epic Reef are awesome - recreational scuba divers with some great stories and a big store.

Coral connections off of Clark rd is smaller but very high quality. I still have coral from both those stores over 3 years old and trucking along.

Back