Local Sources for Mrs Wage's Pickling Lime?

I order it by the case online. Cant remember the name of the place but I'm sure if you google Mrs. Wages you'll find it. I think it was like 3 bux / can for 12 cans.

Thanks for the heads up, but I dont want to wait for him to order it nor do I need a 50lb bag ( I have a smaller tank ).

I think I'll order a case of Ms Wages? Anyone interested?

I found it for $4.50 for a one lb canister (shipping included). LMK if you guys know of a better price.

Thanks!

Even with my 240 I don't need that much. And it does not look like his deal is going to happen anytime soon. So I will take 4 one Lb canisters.

Ok, it should be on its way. I have 4 unclaimed 1lb canisters at 4.50 a piece. (I'm reserving 2 for Sohal, although I'm not sure how many he wants).

Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953450#post6953450 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by laverda
Even with my 240 I don't need that much. And it does not look like his deal is going to happen anytime soon. So I will take 4 one Lb canisters.

I just like having 50# bags of it around. :lol:

SteveU

I just send you a PM without reading the thread. I will take 2 or 4 is fine. Thanks you for reserving it for me.

Sorry for hijacking, but I have 3 unopened bags of Mrs. Wages here in Alhambra if anyone is interested.
$3/bag

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6954091#post6954091 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by YinYang
Sorry for hijacking, but I have 3 unopened bags of Mrs. Wages here in Alhambra if anyone is interested.
$3/bag

From DaveB's buy? You need to make more pickles. :lol:

SteveU

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953830#post6953830 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gtrestoration
I just like having 50# bags of it around. :lol:

SteveU

I've read that it works real good and getting rid of dead bodies.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6954600#post6954600 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by golfish
I've read that it works real good and getting rid of dead bodies.

Thats always good to know!!! :lol:

Back