LOGO for SWFMAS

he just got restocked tonight .. i'll have to see if i can stop by the store tomorrow as well .. ... eventhoguh i'm broke & i won't be buying anything

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9128364#post9128364 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
logojoke.jpg

nice.

I always try staying away from using others photos for logos. I have seen many times it lead to problems. Unless you get approval first I would run away from using that picture! I know it is only for a non existent fish tank club, but you never know who took that picture, and you would be supprised about how many times this happens and the person gets real p!ssed.

I will see if I can manage to work somethign up today. no promises though as I have alot of other things to do also.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9127485#post9127485 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tsmonrad
[
And does anyone have some live rock rubble I can have to replace my balls? [/B]

Don't you need a Medical degree to do that?. Seems like it would be uncomfortable.:lol:

you guys are doing a wonderful job.
i was thinking if we are going to have a real club we need to have a meeting, see where everyone stands education wise and then talk about what people would like to learn and so on

example: fragging, catching unwanted fish, removing parasites or mantis shrimp... etc etc etc.

I'd like to give a speech on why not to buy frags online. Two of the frags we got are now completely dead, the one we didn't split, and the blue with teal tips or something like that. Both are completely RTN'd

Back