looking for a few things..

sir_dudeguy

does anyone have a balast for a 2x65w pc fixture? I dont think it really matters what brand it is, but if it matters, it will be for straight pin bulbs.

Next, i'm looking for a sand sifter goby...maybe a diamond or something similar.

Last...i need about 30 lbs of rock, so lmk if you've got anything.

I'd also be interested in any other fish too for that matter. I dont even know what i want really (too many choices) so make me an offer

well the fish would be for my 55 thats already running.

The rock will be for my 40 breeder that i've got some rock in...just need more.

And the balast will be for a light for my 40 also, or maybe a 30

Mostly looking for the sand sifter now. I'm not sure how much i like the diamond gobies, and thats the only ones i can find in the stores right now. Anyone know of any stores that have a sand sifter in? I havent checked atr mostly because of price, but if they've got one other than the diamond, i may be interested. I'm just kinda undecided as to wether or not i like how the diamonds look..

I have had a diamond gobie in my reef tank for about 6 mos and I love him, he has the coolest personality! I also specal ordered a maited pair of big gobies for my 300 gal swim tank for about $45. They are prolly 4 inches long. They arent diamonds, but the guy didnt know what they were. All of them do an awesome job of keeping the sand in the tanks clean, but they can make quite a mess the first few days!

if you want you can have my black occelerous(sp?) clowns, I don't think they are the fish for me

when do you wanna get rid of them? I dont think 4 clowns will get together in my 55 so i dont wanna put them in there and risk it, but as soon as i can get some rock from soemone, my 40 breeder will be up and running, at which point i would love some black clowns.

ok cool. Know anyone that wants to get rid of rock? :)

My 40's only got about 15-20 lbs of cured rock right now, but i dont want to put anything in untill i get at least another 20.

none at the moment otherwise I'd have more rock in my tank, atr has two pieces I really want but I dun have the $$$ for them at the moment because they are 40lb and 30lb pieces :O

ya i like their rock too...unforutunately its pretty dang expensive. I dont even wanna know how much those large pieces are, altho i'd love to have thm.

anyone else have rock?

I hear ya! Im trying to get up the nerve to make some man made pieces, but I dont know where to start, and im SOO afraid of messing up my tank!

Back