Looking for a GBTA or RBTA

DiscoReefRover

Hi as the title says im looking for a GBTA or any nice bubble tip as i just got a pair of black Percs and wanted nothing to do with my Sebae Nem so if anyone has a recent split or just wants to get rid of theirs let me know .........Lso I have a Sebae and a clarki clown pair for sale ........or trade for a nice bubble tip

thanks
Sean

Tagging along as I am in the same boat. Where did you get your black percs Disco? I picked mine up at the Salty Critter not too long ago.

Disco and Esquare

Here are some pics of my BTA that split recently. They are hosting my mated pair of tomato clowns. I'm open to trades or sale. If you want more info, send me a PM.
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Very nice rwp and thank you for the response, but I was looking for a rose.

Thank you again sir.

I'm not sure if I would be able to get them off the rocks they're on or not, but I have two large GBTA's. I can let one of the pair go if need be.

percs like ritteri or sebae anemones best. Both of which are difficult to keep
they will go in bubbles but it usualy takes trhem a long time to do so.

I just realized that I’m dangerously close to being a thread pirate so I am going to shut up. :)

No worry esquare tanks for keeing it going all day due to the fact im iwas busy all day thanks for the responces............ my Black clowns wanted nothing to do with my sebae which sux cause ive had it ta long time .....any one with btas let me know what you want for them ?

After looking at all of the anemones out there and what was most likely to be a host for my Black Percs, the bta’s seemed like a good choice for me. My tank isn’t big enough to house a lot of the other nem’s and even though the bta isn’t the preferred host for a black perc, I thought I’d give it a shot. The roses look really nice and I don’t have much in my tank to speak of right now so it can find its spot and settle. If the perc’s don’t host I’d still be happy with a nice deep red bta.

By the way, any idea when the next C-sea meeting is, I’m interested in joining and would like to check out a meeting.

I was out at Aquatic today and he has 4 or 5 roses and 3 or 4 greens. Greens were $69 and roses were $100 and up.

Small world, I was there today as well d. I thought about it long and hard while I was there and eventually chickened out. This is my first sw tank and right now I’m too chicken to take the chance of a nem taking it over. I really want one, to see if my clowns will host, but I’m just afraid of something going wrong with it. I’ll hem and haw about it for a while and then will eventually probably get one, just not right now.

Hi,

If any of you guys are still looking for any RBTA's mine recently split, and I am selling them for $40 each. I started a new thread that has pics.

Jon

You shouldn't have to go to a store for the GBTAs. If I'm not alone in this, there are probably a few of us who have multiples. I have three and posted two of them here as available. There was moderate interest, but in the end, no takers. So, I've just accepted the fact that I've got an anemone dominated tank. :)
This was my original intention anyway.

Cheers,
Ben

Back