Looking For A SCWD

Bcollins111900

I saw a sweet video of a guy running a SCWD on his tank and I really like the effect that it gave the tank with the simulated wave action. Wanted to check to see if anyone had one lying around before I order one offline?

What are you looking for? I cant think of anything off the top of my head with exception of a neon green mystery ricordia that no one knows for sure what it is, size of a quarter. I could contribute that to the cause if need be. If not just let me know how much you want for it.

taggin along im looking for one too dont have anything to trade but money please let me know if anyone else has one...

Ricordia is cool. Do you have any plumbing or hadware I might want.
BTW - I replumbed my system a million times before deciding what I ultimately wanted. I have a ton of plumbing parts if you, or anyone else, is looking for something or need something in a pinch.

I've heard they break easily. If they crack it could dump a bunch of water on your floor! Lots of good mods for it thought to improve the flow and beef it up.

I dont have any plumbing or hardware that I know of, pretty much cleared that all out last month. PM me and let me know how much you want for it with trade of the ricordia

Back