Looking for a setup...55gal+

imchris

I'm looking for a complete setup for my son for Christmas. He has a 40 gallon tank now but I think it's time for an upgrade. I'm thinking 55-150 gallons. With stand, filtration, lighting, etc. Nothing state of the art, he just wants to grow some corals and keep some clowns. I'd like it to be drilled too, and preferably not more than a couple years old. I'm in the process of re-siliconing a tank now and it's a major pain in the butt so I want to avoid that headache again, and I certainly don't need it leaking onto my wood flooring. So anyway....Anyone?

Yeah I'm sure he'd love that! I guess I should have put a price range in here. I'm only looking to spend 3-400.

just relisted my complete 90 gal setup check it out sounds like it is fairly in your price range.

I have a 65G RR tank with stand, Current USA 36 inch Outer Orbit 2x250w 10K HQI-MH w/ 4x39w T5 HO & 18 Lunar Light fixture, and sump for $350 if you're interested.

Still looking. I've decided not to go any smaller then 70gal though after reading a couple comments about 55's. I'd like to go with glass. I've had a few replies but just haven't found the perfect one yet so I'm still looking......

Back