Looking for a skimmer and media baskets for the Biocube 29.

Scuba Dan

Checking to see if anybody had a skimmer for sale that will fit the Coralife Biocube 29 before I look into a new one. Prefer one that fits the first chamber so I can use the media baskets in the second, but will consider one that will fit the second chamber. I checked into the small Biocube skimmer, but don't want one that uses a air pump.
Thanks.....

best skimmer for the biocube 29 that fits in chamber 1 is the aquatic life mini 115. and i have an intank fuge rack for the middle chamber if your interested

i have the aquatic life 115 in my gfs biocube. ill post pics of how i mounted it and how it skims when i get home. for $50 shipped new in the box i cant complain

$20 and its yours. has a bunch of dead coraline on it but otherwise it was used for about 4 months. ill pm you pics of the fuge basket and the skimmer production once i get home. also do you have a oceanic or coralife biocube 29

I have to pass on the basket. I'll spend $10.00+ in fuel going to and from Port Richey when a new basket is $26.99. *LOL*
Thanks for the offer......

closer to $36 after shipping. but i understand, everytime someone has what im looking for they are like an hour drive away at least.

dbf6514e82e25ebee9a3ff5be1b39838.jpg

Aquatic 115... 3 days of skim. Nano skimmers for lack of a better word, suck. They simply aren't big enough to have a design that works well. The 115 is widely used by nano keepers and IMO is worth the $50. I glued a sure grip magnet to mine so I could easily control the height and also did the air line mod. Have to empty it every 3 days. Took a week or so before it was consistent

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all that replied and sent PM's. No longer looking.
Thanks to jwalker314 (John) for the new In Tank media baskets.

20160629_182528_zpsx259hgy1.jpg

Back