Looking for a Sohal tang.

I saw one online for $200, forgot which place it was. My wife wants one, haven't seen any on wholesale lists since I have been looking.

I checked every store in Tampa and Orlando. Nothing, Also all the web sites are out of stock. I did find one place , but they wanted 65 bucks shipping, plus it was California.

Be careful there. I had a sohal about a year ago that one day just decided my hippo wasn't allowed to leave the crevice of a certain rock. Those guys can be nasty, although they are absolutely stunning fish.

Be careful there. I had a sohal about a year ago that one day just decided my hippo wasn't allowed to leave the crevice of a certain rock. Those guys can be nasty, although they are absolutely stunning fish.

Yes I have always wanted one, but have heard lots of stories about how aggressive they can be so I haven't tried it

I have in a 300DD:

Sohal
Desjardini
Achilles
Yellow

All get along suprisingly but then again it is a larger tank and I feed a sheet of Nori every other day. Sometimes once a day.

About two years all together.

It is possible.

However once I put in the Achilles no way introducing another tang or copper band butterfly.

I have in a 300DD:

Sohal
Desjardini
Achilles
Yellow

All get along suprisingly but then again it is a larger tank and I feed a sheet of Nori every other day. Sometimes once a day.

About two years all together.

It is possible.

However once I put in the Achilles no way introducing another tang or copper band butterfly.

How big is the Sohal?

9ffb086824703bb027682f69bffc0539.jpg

I have one I may part with

He is around 8 inches and yes he is king of the tank. This should be the last fish in. Not sure if the agressiveness be less in a larger tank. Make an offer on price. I have no idea what they go for.

Back