Looking for a wet/dry with bio ball setup. No pump needed

1MoreMinute

Need it to work with a 60 gallon set up. Don't need a over flow box. Just the box for under the stand.

Let me know what you have, would like one today. Thanks :)

OK, Ill take some measurement of the stand to see if it will work or if I will have to do a little hacking of the sump to make it work. Does it have bio-balls?

Thanks again.

OK thanks. Ill see what the pic looks like and make the decision. I am very handy and have the tools to make the tank smaller, mostly worried about if your correct about that 40" measurement. That will need to be cut back if that's the case.

I'm in Orlando but have exactly what you're looking for.
Do you ever make it towards this way?
Feel free to respond by call or text.
321 946-1435

Molter - Sent you a text.

risin - Thanks for the pictures. I am interested in yours but want to see what Molter has as well. Yours will work with some modding. Where around in Clearwater are you?

risin - I am more leaning towards yours cause of my heater and other reasons. This is not going into a typical "fish tank" per say, it is going in a Paludarium set up. So that is why it is taking me a while to choose which one. But yours other then the length will work best for me.

Will that salt creep wash off easily? And if so, what would you use to clean it, vinegar?

Thanks so much. PM me a phone number if it is easier to talk via text etc.

risin - I am more leaning towards yours cause of my heater and other reasons. This is not going into a typical "fish tank" per say, it is going in a Paludarium set up. So that is why it is taking me a while to choose which one. But yours other then the length will work best for me.

Will that salt creep wash off easily? And if so, what would you use to clean it, vinegar?

Thanks so much. PM me a phone number if it is easier to talk via text etc.
I'm sure some vinegar would go a long way, but it it's a sump so I wouldn't expect it to sparkle.

Back