Looking for Berghia Nudibranch

Hey Roger, I need some for my wifes tank. Want to go in on some?

Sure if there a discount for buying more?savings I’m am happy to put u on with my order if u want to come pick up from me. I don’t know when I would have time to make it to u for pick up so it’s worth paying a little more for delivery to my door. Let me know if u want to do it together or not. I’m going to get like 15or so.

Last edited:
Hey Roger how are these guys working out? I've noticed a couple aiptasis sprouting and I'm now looking for some

Mthey work great but not cheep if u get the amount recommended for Tank size

Yes I saw they were rather pricey-but fortunately it says they breed in the tank so theoretically you could end up with hundreds until they run out of food and starve.
I only have a few that I can see so I don't want to get a ton of have them all die

Yes I saw they were rather pricey-but fortunately it says they breed in the tank so theoretically you could end up with hundreds until they run out of food and starve.
I only have a few that I can see so I don't want to get a ton of have them all die

That's what I told him. He said he figures in the reproduction in the total recommended to start with. I can see the population dropping of aptasia but only in the area I released them in. On the other side of the Tank the aptasia are still reproducing. You can try and just get a couple release them near the food source

Good to hear that they are starting to work for you. In my case-I only have a 5 or so that I can see. I do have a filefish in the tank-Doesnt appear to have touched them yet.

What scares me is the fact that on reeftowns questions thread on the other forum, he mentions that they pretty much just keep the aiptasia populations in check and doesn't usually fully eliminate them before the berghis die off.

Back