Looking for Blue Velvet Nudibranchs

It's just as well that they are hard to find. Their diet is very specific as you probably know, I assume you're trying to rid your aquarium of red flat worms. They typically dont do well in aquaria even when a large population of the flatworms is present, and they generally starve before all of the flatworms have been eaten leaving you with flatworms and the premature death of the predator ( Chelidonura Varians ).

Yeah, I know they're hard to keep, but I've got to do something to get rid of the flatworms, and I'm not keen on using chemicals.

I've got the same problem and was fortunate or unfortunate enough to stumble into an LFS that had one come in as a hitchhiker, so I figured I'd give it a shot afterall I did have quite a few flatworms. The C. Varians spent all of its time on the sand and the majority of the flatworms were on the rocks if I placed it on the rocks it would clear a path to the sand and there it would stay. After a week it disappeared. I also do not want to use chemicals to kill them. So for now I just regularly siphon out as many as I can and incorporate it into my water change schedule. There are enough people trying different fish that eventually one may prove to eat them.

Back