Looking for cheap sps

nycole0816

Just getting back in the hobby. So glad I was able to get back into my reefcentral act. I just purchased the ai prime for my BC 29 and added a few corals that are doing well. Looking for some inexpensive softies to add as well (in pinellas)

Also looking for
Duncan's
Toadstool
Star polyp's (green and purple look like grass)

Just getting back in the hobby. So glad I was able to get back into my reefcentral act. I just purchased the ai prime for my BC 29 and added a few corals that are doing well. Looking for some inexpensive softies to add as well (in pinellas)

Also looking for
Duncan's
Toadstool
Star polyp's (green and purple look like grass)

I have a bunch of named SPS. Most are $10 frags. Shoot me a PM if your interested. I'm in Lakeland.

I can cut a LARGE piece of this blue-tip stag. Can also do a nice purple stylo. $10 each. PM if interested.
IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4780.JPG

I visited Emmet this past week and bought a few things from him but he has mostly hard corals... I'm just being back into reef life so want to stick to the easier stuff

Snookster- I'll be in palm harbor Tues if your available in the afternoon

Nhbsab- where are you located?

I have some kenya tree for free and a pink leather coral for $5. I live in south st. pete
picture.php

here is pink finger leather. frag is in the front, mother colony in the back.

Last edited:
The confusing part is the title of your post it says looking for cheep sps. Sounds like it should have been looking for cheep starter corals? Maybe your device u posted from did an auto correct. Mine does it all the time. But if not I have a bunch of different types of easy to care for sps corals. Birds nest. Digitata and caps

I should've worded differently. Because I'm not cheap and there are some corals I plan on spending on but yes some starter corals to start out w and then we can get into some bigger and better... Where are you located Roger?

I should've worded differently. Because I'm not cheap and there are some corals I plan on spending on but yes some starter corals to start out w and then we can get into some bigger and better... Where are you located Roger?

I live in Pasco county but do work a lot in Dunedin olds are area. If u know some starter stuff I could put a pack together

Not sure how to find a mod but if one should see this... Will you change my post to looking for stater corals/lps? Tia

Back