Looking For Colorful, Hardy, Fast Growing Soft Corals

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Gotta grow some bacteria and then I'll be contacting everyone. I'd be glad to have you guys check out the tank too if you're interested.

Ok guys I'm ready to start adding corals. Sending pm's. If anyone else has some overgrowth of your invasive weed corals they can spare I would appreciate it. I'll update a list of who has offered what.

Thanks again.

I've got plenty of Kenyas and xenias for you. Theyd be free, of course. Nobody in their right mind would buy these (unless of course they have a very convincing lady friend who thinks they are pretty haha). Let me know if you want some.

I have kenya trees, green star polyps, and big green button zoas you can have for free.

Awesome. Thank you.

I've got plenty of Kenyas and xenias for you. Theyd be free, of course. Nobody in their right mind would buy these (unless of course they have a very convincing lady friend who thinks they are pretty haha). Let me know if you want some.

:lolspin: Yes, the ladies often force us to add these corals we don't really want. I have some mushrooms in my tank I'll be donating as well. All of them if I can and when she's not looking! Lol.

Her, "Honey, where did all the mushrooms go?"... Me, "Hmm, they must have died and didn't like our tank" haha.

Man you guys are all really awesome. The generosity is top notch.

I set up a brand new 10 $1/gallon holding tank a few day ago to hold everything and the damn thing started pouring out at the seam. Petco replaced the tank no questions asked. So everything is good now. I've been adding everything you guys have donated and all of the corals, except one are doing fantastic.

As of now I'm good on green trash palys, Kenya trees, pulsing Xenia and red mushrooms. Still looking for green star polyps. I did receive a small piece, but it's hardly opened yet. That's the only one that isn't happy. Go figure. Blue star polyps, other color morphs of mushrooms, although I should be good on green striped mushrooms soon.

Some of this stuff has been offered, but I haven't picked up yet. I'm open to suggestions and any of your trash corals. I've got a lot of rock to fill and due to the difficulty of working in this tank, my intentions are to add everything once and let nature do its thing. ;)

What are some other soft corals I could look at adding? Anything beside purple and green?

I may be able to throw in a few pale blue palys and GSP that aren't mounted, in addition to what I messaged you.

Back