Looking for flower/rock anemone.

dzhuo

does anyone know where i can find what's commonly refer to as flower/rock anemone? thx!

Saw some nice ones at Atlantis in January.

Saw some at New Alameda today. Pink with green center, and green with purple center if I remember right.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9860558#post9860558 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dochou
MorandiWine: What store would that be??? :)
The store that sells Dolphin :D

Are these pretty easy to take care? Do they required a lot of light and move around a lot??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9858649#post9858649 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr. Ugly
Saw some nice ones at Atlantis in January.

Saw some at New Alameda today. Pink with green center, and green with purple center if I remember right.

New Alameda have them? Are they moving or something? Last time I was there (like a couple of weeks ago), there was construction or moving or something going on inside the store and i didn't see any rock or flower anemone.

rock/flower anemone are pretty easy to take care of but they do move around a lot (compared to other anemone) they have a very potent sting and have been known to hunt down other corals.

That's funny. I bought one from the company above. Looks great and has chilled out right in the center of my rockwork since the beginning.

you mean you got one from sea life? i sent them an email but they haven't respond yet.

Back