Looking For Help In Area

Compguy

Hello Everybody,

Don't know whether this is the right forum or not as I don't think I am really in Mid-Missouri right now, but I will give it a try and maybe somebody can recommend me to the right club forum.
I am on vacation with my family in Lees Summit, MO right now, and after we go camping and what not I would like to stop by some local fish stores or rather reef stores on my way home to see if they have any nice corals I can grab on the way home back to Chicagoland, only a 8 hour drive so no biggie on livestock, but anyway, any help would be appreciated, I believe I took like 80 to 35 and what not out here, but any recommendations would be nice on some MUST SEE stores.

Thanks,
Clint

Sorry there are plenty of stores in KC, KS, Paradise Pets, in South KC, KS. Plenty in St. Louis. I have not lived there (Jefferson City) for a couple of years now. Next time you take a trip I would google or even try dexonline to get phone #'s before you leave, I do this when I go out on business trips and vacation, part of the fun (treasure hunt) Make sure the FS give you a foam box and add plenty of water to there bags, or if room permits 5 gallon buckets with lids and battery operated airstones work well for the long hauls. You can even purchase additional saltwater from these stores in most cases. When I left the club was barely doing anything. However there were great stores in both cities, Also you will think I am crazy if you are ever in the Jefferson City Area HWY 54 West, you will pass a PETCO on the east side of the hwy. Stop in and ask for Steve he is the GM there and his tanks and livestock were in excellent condition. But I would research my trip and call any FS first to make sure they are in business and have livestock available.

Thanks for the reply, I did do a google and found like 5 stores near the Kansas City area, just was hoping I could get some opinions or at least a reply saying sorry can't help out, but as you said, the club must be down and out, thanks again for the reply, I will keep Steve in mind for the next time I come out that way.

Back