Looking for Job? We have an opening.

luisagos

I would like to give someone here a chance for a good stable job.
We will have an opening in 5 weeks.

I am Maintenance Supervisor of WWTP (Wastewater Plant) for the City of New Port Richey.

As of right now, I need a mechanically incline person, someone that is very motivated to learned and do new things.
We do not outsource, we try to do everything in house.

We do pump repair to high tech computer PLC systems. All my people get cross trained.

You could be full of grease in the morning and in the afternoon, connecting fiber optic to our cameras or our PLC network systems.

There is some physical aspects to the job.
For example, not too long ago my team (including me) had to climb 160 ft water tower to install some radios. We have safety harnesses and we trained everyone before we attempt something like this.

Everyone has their strong points, and we use them, but everyone works together.

We learn, we succeed and fail like a team.

If you think you would like to be part of this team, PM me, pays around $14.66 a hour.

We have a pay plan.

1) After the first year, you be making around $15.54 after you pass the first test.
2) On the third year, you be making around $18.54 after you pass the second test.
3) On the fifth year, you be making around $19.54 after you pass the third test.

You get bankers holidays, plus more. Medical and Florida retirement is included.

You also have a great career advancement, I do not hold anyone back.

4 days, 10 hours, Monday through Thursday.

I am giving tours of the plant for those interested.

Bonus: If your willing test the boss reef tank water.

My name is Adrian Cassidy, I have a resume and some questions for you. If you'd be interested in talking mesaage me back with contact info.

I'm interested. Please pm me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
PM was sent with contact information.

FYI, for those interested.
This job is still open, to date I haven't received any resume.

This is a entry level job, please do not decide yourself if you do not qualify.
Let me decide it.
If you want a tour of the plant, please contact me.

Back