Looking for legs for a current sunpod

gem

Totally over it
I switched my fish over from the little tank to my 25 gal cube now that it's set back up. Went to. Clean the light and busted one of the legs on my 150 watt sunpod. Grrrrrr. Current is out of business so it's not like I can order them. Anybody have some floatin around they don't need?

Thanks Shawn. Only thing I found on there was a 14 gal bio cube set up with a 70 watt sunpod for $150. I'm not going to spend $150 just to get the legs. And the last thing I need is more odds and ends of fish equipment into garage. Lol.
I think I'm going to work on hanging the light.

I know you are just looking for legs but I have a 150w sunpod that I would like to sell. Looking for $40. Also have a Oceanic 29gal Biocube stand and a 24 gal Aquapod tank.

Looking for legs for a current sunpod

I've got some off a current PC fixture but I'm pretty sure they're the same legs. Looks identical to everything online for sun pods. I'm in Stockton. You can have them.

If Derek's love doesn't work out, post a pic Ginger. I have a ton of fixtures and mounts. Maybe I can help you.

I solved my problem. Built my self a rack to hang it from out of steel pipe. :).
But wow guys!!! Thanks mucho.

Robert!!!! Where have you been?? Miss ya! Come down for the June meeting. Gonna be a good one!

I'm about to put up a rebuild thread for my 25 cube. You'll like it Rob. You know me and my "put it together with spare parts" motto. LOL

Yay!!!! Glad you'll be there!!! Looking forward to seein ya!

Back