Looking for my first 6' reef tank and equipment

Just popped in randomly and saw your post. I've been out of the hobby for a few years now. If you are in need of rock, I have 100+lbs of Fiji rock that I have kept in a tank in my garage in circulating water since I tore down my setup. This rock was harvested back in the day by Walt Smith. PM me if interested.

Just popped in randomly and saw your post. I've been out of the hobby for a few years now. If you are in need of rock, I have 100+lbs of Fiji rock that I have kept in a tank in my garage in circulating water since I tore down my setup. This rock was harvested back in the day by Walt Smith. PM me if interested.

I am very interested in your rock but I cannot send PM's yet. If you PM me your number, I'll text/call you back on Monday because I'll be out of town this weekend.

Thanks and hope to talk with you soon.

I have some dry pukani rock for sale if you're interested. I'm located in HB and you're more than welcome to check out my setup if you're picking up rocks. I have a 360 gallon tank

I have a 3 month old bubble magus curve 9 protein skimmer and advance acrylic sump for sale. I was going to use them for a 180 gallon setup but never did. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Back