Looking for return pump

Chriss614

Looking for a return pump to use with my new kollercraft tom rp3 HOB overflow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That overflow can handle up to 800gph encase others are unaware of what size pump you are looking for. Are you looking for new suggestions or for a used one?

That overflow can handle up to 800gph encase others are unaware of what size pump you are looking for. Are you looking for new suggestions or for a used one?
Wow I thought it could only handle like 400GPH. I am looking for a used one but suggestions are welcome so I can look for one in other places as well.

+1

Jebao DC return pumps

More reliable than their power heads from my experience.

Going on 1 year at 100% power. (I have personally run the DC 12,000 for the last 2 years on my 300DD)

The first unit had some precipitation (CA) build up, so replaced with a new unit. Cleaned the first unit and it is ready to be swapped out when the 2nd eventually develops the same issue.

Variable Speed Controllable with an adapter data cable found for cheap on Ebay. ($20 - $15)

You can buy multiple units of them compared to other non Neptune Apex compatible return pumps. My personal preference is to always have a back up pump for emergency unexpected events.

Good Luck with your search.

+1

Jebao DC return pumps

More reliable than their power heads from my experience.

Going on 1 year at 100% power. (I have personally run the DC 12,000 for the last 2 years on my 300DD)

The first unit had some precipitation (CA) build up, so replaced with a new unit. Cleaned the first unit and it is ready to be swapped out when the 2nd eventually develops the same issue.

Variable Speed Controllable with an adapter data cable found for cheap on Ebay. ($20 - $15)

You can buy multiple units of them compared to other non Neptune Apex compatible return pumps. My personal preference is to always have a back up pump for emergency unexpected events.

Good Luck with your search.
Thanks for the advice. I really like the jeabo pumps so I am hoping one goes up for sale used on here.

no it comes with changeable adaptors from .75 to 1.25 so you can choose the size you need

I am about to order one for my skimmer to see how it does

Not if you're using a venturi skimmer, I'm looking to see if i can plumb my return, skimmer & manifold into my waveline dc10000. Would eliminate 3 out of 4 pumps in my sump if so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not if you're using a venturi skimmer, I'm looking to see if i can plumb my return, skimmer & manifold into my waveline dc10000. Would eliminate 3 out of 4 pumps in my sump if so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
How that sounds very convenient.

Back