Looking for Sea Hare

AeroD79

I have a mild hair algae breakout and Im looking for a sea hare that have ate it all in your tank.

please let me know before i go to LFS later

thanks

If you don't find someone with one for you to buy, burrow, etc from you can check with Ali, Eye candy, or even tongs I know they all carry sea hare right now or had them in recently.

I tagged along on this thread, since I was looking for a sea hare, too.

Went to Tong's for the first time this afternoon, and oh, wow. I just swore off 90% of those other stores I've been wasting my time at. :D

Did the sea hare took care of your hair algae? I am battling one tto in my tank and thinking of getting one.

I read that you have to have a good chemical filtration in your tank to avoid toxic harm to the rest of of the inhabitants in your tank.

Hes eating hair algae for sure but taking its time.

Yes, the Sea Hare can release toxins when it gets stuck on Seios, powerhead or any event of death. Insure that you are armed with carbon, purigen and or spare salt water =p

i got a sea hare about 3-4days ago cuz my tank had so many algae, now it's all gone!!!!!!! i think i need to sell him before he starves to death

I'd buy it off you but you're too far away.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11650030#post11650030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Puffalicious
i got a sea hare about 3-4days ago cuz my tank had so many algae, now it's all gone!!!!!!! i think i need to sell him before he starves to death

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11650030#post11650030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Puffalicious

If you're worried about him starving, you can clip dried seaweed in there for him to eat, until you find someone who wants him.

Does anyone have a sea hare they dont need and would like to sell/give. I live in the santa ana/garden grove area. Thanks everyone.

I now have two difference species of sea hares in my tank.
they're not eatnig my hair algae

I have the typical ugly one and the other has blue spots.

I have witness them before at stores and other tanks eating it.
Hmm =/

they should eat them, mine finished all the hair algae in my tank in 2-3 days... now i have to feed him nori so he doesn't starve to death

ther'es not alot of flow around the patches. Its mostly at hte center bottom of my tank.

Im now thinkin of cooking the lr instead if no results in a month

Back