looking for small tank/reservoir for a top off tank

Thanks man. Not too bad. I've welded acrylic before, but nothing that needed to hold water or look halfway decent.

Brother,

This is a super fine quality build you made here. This thing looks amazing.

Anyone who knows me knows I can make a top off tank out of acrylic. I just don't have the time to make stuff like I used to.I have been fabricating stuff from plastics for 18 years for a living so I can make it all.I used to be the guy who hand made all the I-tech skimmers if that tells you anything ;) I am only going to make my internal overflow box out of 1/8" black acrylic and it's going to be almost the same as the reef savvy ghost overflow.I'm even going to mill out 1/4" wide x 1" tall slots in the top of the internal overflow box for that professional look and make the milled slotted section removable for cleaning like the ghost overflow.

Does anybody know if walmart still stocks this container? I've checked 3 Walmarts in my area with no luck. (Plant City, Seffner, Zephyrhills, and Bloomingdale.

1b5cfd17a54174977d70360445165f93.jpg

fa014523aa23d2b119ae720c9f6a74fa.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Does anybody know if walmart still stocks this container? I've checked 3 Walmarts in my area with no luck. (Plant City, Seffner, Zephyrhills, and Bloomingdale.

Oops, I ment 4 Walmarts in my area. The only ones I was able to find are the ones with wheels. They are wider than the one pictured. I'd really like to pick up a couple like the one pictured.
Thanks....

Last edited:
Back