Looking for starfish

SaltieG

I'm looking for really any kind of reef safe starfish that are hardy. I used to have a few serpent stars and a ton of small brittle stars but all seem to have disappeared over the course of my last couple tank changes. I basically had to ditch everything and restart after a bad case of dinos a year ago so much of the life in and on the rocks didn't fair to well.

I have a ton of the small micro brittle stars if you want a few. Let me know, All I have to do is to pull out a rock or two to collect some for you. I also have a serpent star that I have had for quite a while, can't remember exactly 6 or eight years.

I've got a large serpent star you can have but it's pretty big, about 3 feet from tip to tip but it's never touched any coral or fish that I am aware of and I've had it for over 5 years.
Kicker is you would need to come and get it.

Lol thanks for the offer but that may be just a little big for my tank.

Puffster I PM you back and texted you and haven't heard back.

I haven't tried them yet and I apparently got my starfish wrong. I'm actually looking for asterina stars, you know the little guys that seem to pop out of no where and also a couple serpents. My tank used to be populated with a bunch of little asterinas.

Lol no I just like a lot of diversity in my systems and I never had an issue with them back when they appeared in my system.

Back