Looking for sticks

ostrow

It's Dr. Goodluck Himself
Reds and blues mainly.

Acro, Mille Monti.

Sticks only. Small are fine.

Can buy or perhaps trade though my corals need time yet to grow out.

I don't have any sticks, but I noticed two posts here from two people I know and like....
Happy New Year guys!!! All the best for 2016 :)

Looking for sticks

I have Rommels watermelon, Tyree blue matrix, CITR red dragon, Tierra Del Fuego, WWC Blueberry, Leo Chen Blueberry stars as far as red/blue acro that I can frag.

Last edited:
Shout out to Bob (cubman20) for a couple fistfuls of reds and blues a couple days ago. Thanks! All are well. I have a couple for you when we can meet up near 88/53.

Shout out to Bob (cubman20) for a couple fistfuls of reds and blues a couple days ago. Thanks! All are well. I have a couple for you when we can meet up near 88/53.

I'll be bugging Bob too to re-stock my tank in a few weeks. I lost very near everything but I was forced in to taking a few sticks over the weekend, and they're coloring up and going on 6 days straight with good extension. The time has returned!

I have purple millie, blue/green tort, garf bonsai, Hawkins echinata, red planet, reverse sunset digi, tri-color birdsnest and more I am sure I cant think of. Free if you make the drive down to north west Indiana for them Joel. Some of them I can do nice sized pieces on even. I need to trim. The free offer is for Joel, not everybody lol

I have purple millie, blue/green tort, garf bonsai, Hawkins echinata, red planet, reverse sunset digi, tri-color birdsnest and more I am sure I cant think of. Free if you make the drive down to north west Indiana for them Joel. Some of them I can do nice sized pieces on even. I need to trim. The free offer is for Joel, not everybody lol

Crap - cuz I'm in Lowell :)

I'll buy some of the garf bonsai and purple Millie from you if can spare some.

Back