Looking for White Polyp Monti undata

phender

Hi All,
I've been off the boards for a while and had about 5 catastrophic events in the last few years, but I have cleaned house and am looking for some "old school" corals.
On the top of my list is the White Polyp Montipora undata (sometimes listed as the Tyree undata).
I know they are out there, I was hoping someone could hook me up or give me the name of a store that you know has some frags.

Thanks,

Phil

Def a favorite of mine. My next go around at restarting my small nano I will look for one of those too.

Love the way they look, good luck running one down they should be fairly common.

Deep Blue Aquarium In North Hollywood have a few frags
Thank you. I saw on their website that they had some small ones.
They are about an hours drive from me, but if I can't find anything in the Orange County/Inland Empire area, I might have to make the drive.

Hi, Phil! I don't know where you can get the tyree undata but just wanted to say hello and welcome back! We've missed hearing your expertise about anemones. Have you rebuilt your old collection yet? :)

great shop.

Phil I hope all is well as it has been a minute or two.

Hi, Phil! I don't know where you can get the tyree undata but just wanted to say hello and welcome back! We've missed hearing your expertise about anemones. Have you rebuilt your old collection yet? :)

Thanks, I got rid of most my anemone/clown tanks and got into Poison Dart frogs for about 12 years. I've sold all my frogs, but I still have my main reef tank (that I am trying to rebuild). I still have the flame tip BTA and a couple other corals that made it through monti eating nudibranchs, a power failure, a BTA spawning event, a Xenia plague and a palyzoa take over. I was able to make a complete rock replacement recently, and now I'm ready to go again.

Back