Looking for Zoas

Snookster

Finally making headway after dealing with Irma aftermath and a long cyano battle. Looking to start rebuilding my reef after lots of SPS death. I'm going to skip on SPS for now and am looking for frags of zoas of at least 5+ heads. Anything from dragon eyes to hornet varieties. I will be at the reef club meeting Sat. Let me know what you have and we'll go from there. Thanks!

I have a colony of rastas $50. About 20+ polyps. Have others as well. Let me know I'll set you up.

I have a few rastas that survived, what else you have? Looking for the more common lower end, like watermelons, eagle eyes, dragons, etc.

Thanks

I think I have eagle eyes, I can make a frag or I have a 4x4” tile. I have a nice blueish green one I have a lot of. I also have candy apple red, twizzler, fruit loops, sunny d’s, green death palys, utter chaos, hallie Barrie’s, I guess that’s about it. Some I will need to frag if you want them.

I have several frags of Tubbs blues. One has almost 20 polyps on it. Can also make a frag of whamming watermelons/eagle eyes(not sure which they are). You can have a frag of each for $20 or a 12 pack of St. Pauli Girl beer :)

Aaron

I have some vivid rainbows. I have pics in a thread i made. I was looking for trades. But they have grown so much u can have some if i dont have anything to trade.

I have some vivid rainbows. I have pics in a thread i made. I was looking for trades. But they have grown so much u can have some if i dont have anything to trade.

Thanks - My vivids, sunny d's and rastas are about the only ones that survived. The vivids and sunny d's seem to have thrived thru this ordeal - better than some crap plays I have. Go figure.

I have several frags of Tubbs blues. One has almost 20 polyps on it. Can also make a frag of whamming watermelons/eagle eyes(not sure which they are). You can have a frag of each for $20 or a 12 pack of St. Pauli Girl beer :)

Aaron

All the above! Thanks.

I will post prices if nobody buys the system.

LIVE STOCK
Purple Tang
Yellow Corrie Wrasse
2 Chrome
2 Clowns
Hippo Tang
18+ Different Zoas (Emeralds on fire 40+, Utter Chaos 3, CAR 7, Tinker Bells 60+, BBEB 25, Scrable Egg something 25, Devils Armor 100+, Yoda 50+, Fruitloops 50+, Captian America 20+, Nuc Greens 75+ Rasta 200+, Goblin something 20, others)
Large GSP on sand bed only
Rainbow Acan
WWC Favia
Large Sinulars bright green
Med Sinulars
11+ Bright Orange Yuma
15+ Bright Orange Ricordea
Plus more I can't think of the names.

IMG_6464.jpgIMG_6461.jpgView attachment 384002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back