Looking to get back in

Redsox Nation

So I've been contemplating getting back into the hobby and I'm wanting to go nano. Came across the Water Box aquariums and waslooking at either the 20g nano or the slightly larger 30.2. Anyone have any experience or feedback with these tanks? Thanks

So I've been contemplating getting back into the hobby and I'm wanting to go nano. Came across the Water Box aquariums and waslooking at either the 20g nano or the slightly larger 30.2. Anyone have any experience or feedback with these tanks? Thanks

I have a friend that bought the 130 and loves it.

Water Box will definitely be my next setup!
A friend of mine has a few of these and loves them.
And they are beautiful !

I was looking at the Waterbox or the IM 30L. I like the demensions and dual return on the IM but keep reading about the great reviews on craftsmanship on the Waterboxes. Still trying to decide. Thanks for the responses

They look nice for sure and the glass is very heavy. Sad truth is the stands are basically Best Buy furniture. Laminated particle board. I personally like real wood or at least a decent grade plywood.

I am replacing my less than a year old IM 40 with an 80. Selling my stand , tank with slim line overflow for $500. Before you are set back by the price it is a custom 36 inch tall stand made out of Maple with a cherry finish. Its pretty nice I think but I need more room bad. Pm me if interested or if anyone else is interested.

Back