looking to get rid of some of my colt coral big pieces!

murphreef

hey there im lookin to get rid of about 3 big pieces of colt coral in my tank.... im guna keep one piece but i wanna get rid of the rest...

this stuff has done very wel has grown out from a small piece but now i wanna focus more on sps and i think the huge colt may be affecting some of my sps's

each piece is about 8-12" tall with a base trunk about 2-3" im diameter

they are on a piece of my LR so i will just bust off part of the LR

i live in simi valley 93065 and it will be for Pick Up only!

i want $35 for each of the larger pieces and 25 for the smaller one

heres a pic u can see it in the center of the tank.... my tanks a 180 so u can tell its a pretty big colt coral

lighting.jpg

i also have a rock with about 6 teal mushrooms i wanna get rid of for $25

and i have a piece of LR about 4lbs in weight covered all the way around with GSP $45

I might be interested. I have a nice Colt in my 50 which is doing pretty well. I am in Woodland Hills. If you could get a closer up pic of the Colt and Mushrooms, i might be interested.

ill get u a close up pick tomorrow when the lights come back on ok?

if ur interested i could make a better deal if u wanted to take the whole piece that i want to get rid of.... its basically 2 big pieces on seperate rocks but then those pieces can be cut down to smaller but still very large pieces .... they are already split on the rock at the base so all ud have to do is break the base rock up and theyd be apart

heres a close up of the colts

they are actually a lil taller now this pic is about 2-3 months old but they are very nice and love both PC lighting or MH and seem to handle all kinds of flow since i have 30x's turnover in my 180

i dont have a pic right now of the teal shrooms but i will tomorrow... the rock actually has 8 full size mushrooms on it

ill snap a pic tomorrow for that

colt.jpg

first off...great looking tank!!!

you may want to contact sharkdude, he's a leather\colt collector \ nut
lol

thanks for the compliment!

im guna see if i can drop him a PM and see if he might be interested....

i love how big it is but at the same time i think its just too much and thats y some of my acros are suffereing

I may just need to take you up on the shrooms. My maintance guy thinks that since i already have a colt in my 50 gallon tank, it would probably be too much. I am looking forward to the picture of the mushrooms.

ok ill let the colt go for $25 a frag for the bigger pieces and $20 for the smaller piece

ill let the shrooms go for $20 and the gsp rock for $30

anyone?

i gotta get these things outta my tank

hey red i PM's u back sorry i didnt get home until late man... give me a call tomorrow if u have a chance!

Back