Lost about sumps

Mpaz81

I want to post this for others that are thinking about installing a sump system and have no idea where to start. I was in that boat and through many forums felt overwhelmed on what to get. There are simple 1 chamber sumps all the way to NASA technology coplexities. I was about to purchase a pre-made one when I came across some do-it-yourself options. I knew that I would only get frustrated if I tried to cut and design things myself so that option was out. I came across several "œpre cut" sump baffles and kits for sale, especially on Ebay, but none of them had all the options I was looking for. I came acroos a DIY kit from Fiji Cube that had all the bells and whistles I was looking for, flexibilty of design, and at a reasonable price. Being new to a sump I had several questions. The staff at Fiji Cube was great at answering my email questions, even on a Sunday! I purchased the kit and installed it in a standard glass aquarium in a couple hours. The quality and workmanship is excellent and it works great! They did not go cheap on the materials and give a bunch of options. I am more than happy with this purchase and grateful I paid 1/4 of the cost vs pre-made. If you have silicone and a tape measure you can do a Fiji Cube sump on your own. Like I stated just want to share with others that may be searching endlessly on the internet...use my time review and searching to your advantage and check out Fiji Cube.

Back