MACNA XIX - Sept 14 - 16 - Who's going?! (And what it is)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10740653#post10740653 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by marinelife
High Speed internet charges may apply. Is that true or is there free wireless access in the hotel.

Just spoke to the hotel. FREE wireless is available throughout the hotel.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10741541#post10741541 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by niko5
Maybe im crazy... but I dont see "Aquaworld" listed on the site that link tankes me to?
They should be listed. I will let the PMASI webmaster know.

Aqua World
8143 Ohio River Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15202
412-732-9100

Atlantis
4724 Clairton Blvd. (Route 51)
412-882-7222

Elmer's Aquarium
http://www.elmersaquarium.com
4005 William Penn Hwy
Monroeville, PA 15146
412-372-6535

Petland
Miracle Mile
Monroeville, PA
412-380-2522

Perrytowne Aquarium
Perry Highway
412-364-1550

Seahorse
4906 Route 8
Allison Park, PA 15101
724-443-2920

Wet Pets & Friends
http://www.wetpetsandfriends.com/
3695 Washington Rd
Cannonsburg PA 15317
724-942-4442

Wilkinsburg Aquarium
1005 Wood St.
Wilkinsburg
412-731-5108

Under the Sea
http://utsfish.com/
20510 Rt. 19 Suite 107
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
724-473-1128

Steven,

I submitted my two registrations yesterday after paying via paypal but I have not yet heard anything back. My paypal address differs from the address used for registration as the paypal address is no longer a valid email.

Is there someone I should contact or any further info that is needed?

Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10742496#post10742496 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Albright
Steven,

I submitted my two registrations yesterday after paying via paypal but I have not yet heard anything back. My paypal address differs from the address used for registration as the paypal address is no longer a valid email.

Is there someone I should contact or any further info that is needed?

Thanks!
Send me a PM with your name and I will check the database for you.

one more question. i got a room at the holiday (sp?) inn. how far of a drive is it from there to the conference center and is there parking there. or is there a bus to take or something.

I'm sure someone will correct me, but I think I heard that was 1/4 mile away. A brief walk, at that.

According to google maps ( satalite view ) there's a lot of parking around the hotel and converence area.

The Holiday Inn is about 1.5 to 2 miles from the conference center, at least according to mapquest.

For parking, my understanding is that the Radisson and Expo Mart are right by a big mall, which has plenty of parking.

Oh yeah, only 2.5 more days to MACNA!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10744078#post10744078 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by purebullet417
one more question. i got a room at the holiday (sp?) inn. how far of a drive is it from there to the conference center and is there parking there. or is there a bus to take or something.
There is a shuttle that will run from the Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn to the Radisson and back.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10744163#post10744163 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
I'm sure someone will correct me, but I think I heard that was 1/4 mile away. A brief walk, at that.
It is about a mile away and the road is pretty busy. I would not feel comfortable walking it.

Ok folks, we're getting down to the wire. People will begin trickling in starting tomorrow. I will be having my first meet with a fellow RC member from out of my area tomorrow.

Pittsburgh may never be the same!!!!!!

:D

So was an age limit ever set, my daughter is 4 and I did not purchase her a pass for anything. Most likely she would only be going to the trade show a few times. I figure I will buy her the Trade Show Only pass once there. Is this right or are some ages free.

Hello Everyone,

I hope it's ok to post this here... :)

This is a formal invitation to any and all who are attending this weeks MACNA Conference in Pittsburgh. We have planned something really special this year and we are really psyched about this conference.

First of all, Euro-Reef, Inc. along with four other vendors including: Ice Cap, Ecotech Marine, Zero Edge Aquariums, Salifert in cooperation with our mutual retail partner Marine Depot, have come together to create the biggest booth in MACNA history! "THE LUXURY BOOTH", 1500+ sq Ft of "open" booth space will feature new and exciting products from all the manufacturers including a special custom designed 200 gallon ZERO-EDGE Aquarium, 6' long x 3' wide and 18" tall!!! Custom sump and system by Zero-Edge as well!!

This aquarium will be kitted out with top end products from all the manufacturers including 2x400 watt halide fixtures from ICE CAP, multiple ECO-TECH Vortec pumps with something new included , a Euro-Reef RC250 Skimmer and brand new CR4 Calcium Reactor, and a NICE variety of Salifert Test Kits and Supplements. And to top it off, all of it is being donated to MACNA as the GRAND PRIZE for the raffle. With an estimated value of over $20,000.00, it will be a prize to remember above all past MACNAS!

In addition to these features, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday we will be offering a full Barista Coffee Bar and Startbucks Coffee FREE!!!! Then... At 12:00 pm... lunchtime .... PIZZA for everyone at MACNA!!! 50 of Pittsburgh's own MINEO'S Pizza Pies are being hand tossed just for us and delivered PIPING HOT right to our booth. First come, first served so get in line early!!

And as is that wasn't enough... We will be holding our own LUXURY BOOTH raffles through out the weekend giving away prizes totaling over $3500!!!!!! Crazy stuff like Ice Cap complete fixtures, Euro-Reef Skimmers, Eco-Tech pumps, HQI Nano tanks, Media Reactors, Test Kits and Supplements.... I think we've gone MAD!!!

So be sure to visit us in THE LUXURY BOOTH in the rear of the hall to get your inner booth raffle tickets, Coffee, Lattes, Cappuccinos, Espressos and of course PIZZA... ALL FREEEEEEEEE!!!

We look forward to seeing you all there!!

The Luxury Booth Gang!

Euro-Reef, Inc.
Ice Cap, Inc.
Eco-Tech Marine
Zero-Edge Aquariums
Salifert
Marine Depot

Back