Malibu S Series Aquarium LED

Okay so anybody interested any question are prices okay I might be able to trim them depending on how many orders.

New price adjustment I was able to get more wiggle room.

Model Malibu 16" S120 MRSP $289.00 My Price $260.00

Model Malibu 24" S150 MRSP $379.00 My Price $289.00

Model Malibu 32" S200 MRSP $479.00 My Price $385.00

Model Malibu 48" S300 MRSP $579.00 My Price $460.00

Wired controller : 55 USD
Wireless controller : 95 USD
Stainless Bracket: 10 USD
Acrylic Bracket: 15 USD

Okay guys finally found a configuration I like for the LEDS and here they are. I will be ordering a Demo next week and taken orders.

here are the layouts for each cluster.

And than the layouts for each channel on a S300 48"

***Please need feedback on led colors and the Channels before I order the demo unit.***

I read some reviews on them that people said you don't want more than 6 whites per cluster because it's too bright and doesn't balance well with the blues. Also, I'm not sure if you can cut the price anymore, but with the added controller it's above Reefbreeders price. For that reason you're likely making the decision easy for a potential buyer especially given that they aren't very popular yet and there isn't a whole lot of reviews. Also, have you factored in shipping? Reefbreeders shipping cost is built into their price.

I read some reviews on them that people said you don't want more than 6 whites per cluster because it's too bright and doesn't balance well with the blues. Also, I'm not sure if you can cut the price anymore, but with the added controller it's above Reefbreeders price. For that reason you're likely making the decision easy for a potential buyer especially given that they aren't very popular yet and there isn't a whole lot of reviews. Also, have you factored in shipping? Reefbreeders shipping cost is built into their price.

From research I was doing 6 to 8 is the sweet spot since there 12k white and not 6500k Whites so your already on the edge of the Blue white spectrum so they will blend a little better and give you a more of a crisp color. But I do have an option with 6 whites I can pull up here in a bit.

As for the price that is for local pickup so shipping from china is already added to the cost So your the Manufacturer has a higher MRSP than reef breeders. but Im cutting down to make it more competitive and its cheaper if you already have a controller and don't need to buy the added controller. And I have seen one of these fixtures and there really nice build quality.

But I will have the new color layout in a sec.

Okay here is the Final Adjustment on the lights any more input would be great before I get them to make the demo unit.

Would placing the red and green closer to the inside keep the color more balanced instead of just red showing or just green showing on a rock or coral especially using optics I moved my one red and one green closer on my build.... I don't use optics now I think I get way better spread and no color saturation of one color on the sand and rocks.... Just a thought or can you tell Ihave never seen these lights before....

I was thinking about these lights i like the fact you can choose the layout but i wasnt happy with the shipping cost but like. Anything from China shipping is not cheap.
I was thinking about the s400, did you come up with a price on that one

Would placing the red and green closer to the inside keep the color more balanced instead of just red showing or just green showing on a rock or coral especially using optics I moved my one red and one green closer on my build.... I don't use optics now I think I get way better spread and no color saturation of one color on the sand and rocks.... Just a thought or can you tell Ihave never seen these lights before....
Hmm maybe and is that sarcasm or you have really not seen these lights.

That sentence came out wrong on my cell phone .... I have seen the pictures you posted they look really nice very cool looking lights....I have not seen them in person ....just my experience with the red and green led on my diy led fixture that I built ...

Not sure of this violates the forums rules.

So I there is a possibility that I will be selling these units if I can get enough buyers. I am just feeling the waters to see if there enough interest in these
units.

Not sure on the price yet working that out right now with the distributor and If I can even post them.

Again I am just feeling the waters on these lights and seeing if there is an interest.

Depends, is this a group buy, or are you buying and reselling?

A group buy is the only way you can do this, and then only if you are not affiliated in anyway with the company. (friends, relatives, or work for them.)

I was thinking about these lights i like the fact you can choose the layout but i wasnt happy with the shipping cost but like. Anything from China shipping is not cheap.

+1, Maybe I missed it will these work with Apex?

I paid $615 straight from ledzeal delivered to my door ordered a friday received the light the following friday with the wireless controller i dont think the price is too high considering i paid $500 for a photon which is 48" so far so good i did switch some of the 12000k whites to 4500k to help with red coloration as i went with no green or reds that was the one thing i did not like about my photon the pink hue .

Just purchased the s400 for my 215. No coral yet, but once this light is in (next week hopefully) will start adding. Looking to go SPS for half of the tank. Not sure which lighting will be best to use? Never dealt with LED before, do the replacement bulbs have to come from Ledzeal? Are they expensive? How often do they need to be changed? lol I know dumb questions but I like this light and the options you get, plus the custom support was great.

Back