Mantis For Sale

walkietalkie25

Caught another mantis out of my reef yesterday. Hate to flush him when I know you're out there wanting him in a speciman tank! I just want $7 for my time, shipping box, etc, plus you'll have to pay the shipping. I only use Fedex overnight, so send me your zip code and I'll get the overnight shipping quote for you. Oh, yeah, he's reddish/orange colored, about 1-1/2" long. Fun little guy to watch, but not for my REEF! LOL.
You can pay me via PayPal once we get the shipping charges figured out. Thanks.

mantis

mantis

if he's still available, i'll send you the 7 dollars, and if its cool with you, you can just send him fedex, standard overnight and check bill recipient and hold at location, i work at the fedex station in paducah, ky so if you send it bill recipient i can use my discount

Cash?? I am leaving town in a few days, and do not have time for a check to clear. You could perhaps open a Paypal account if you want. Please email me.

I do have another, but he's not been caught yet, and who know's when that will be?! They are not easy to catch, for sure! The next one I catch will cost $30, that includes overnight shipping via Fedex. No exceptions, also payment must be made by PayPal only. Mr. Lizard has first rights to him, but if he's not interested at that price, under those conditions, and you are, send me a private message and I'll let you know when I catch him. Oh, yeah, he's reddish-orange, green underside, and is about 1 1/2-2" long.

Back