March the Acroholic

Man, you are definitely doing something right. The corals look super happy.
I agree with Mindy that they look like they are in ulns conditions but to see the abrotanoides looking so good, it seems to me that the corals are luvin' what you're doin'..

IMG_9363_zpseg8noorv.jpg

Oh my god is that an abrotranoides? If so those are some crazy colors and growth! Either way that piece is shocking.

I was never a huge fan of Orange passion but yours just changed my mind! Really nice colors on your corals, well done.

How is the flow in the tank? Seem like you only have one powerhead? Are you running any reactor to keep up with the supplement or you have automated doser? Are you manually waterchange daily or also automated?

hey RC shutting the tank down
moving this march and dont feel like moving everything
never had a successful move before and I don't feel like experimenting with this one
going to be selling or fragging most of it except a few key pieces and then will start a new thread for the new tank we are building :)
thanks everyone for coming along was a fun posting

Thanks for sharing, is a beautiful tank. Best of luck in the move and look forward to the next build.

hey RC shutting the tank down
moving this march and dont feel like moving everything
never had a successful move before and I don't feel like experimenting with this one
going to be selling or fragging most of it except a few key pieces and then will start a new thread for the new tank we are building :)
thanks everyone for coming along was a fun posting

good luck with the move! if only i was in Canada, I would be interested in buying

Back