Marine Solutions

Arsenal11

Anyone know what day they get livestock delivery? They are a little out of the way for me now that they moved.

Thanks

Getting on their mailing list will tell you when and what they get every week. It will also tell you what they put on sale. I look forward to that email every week.

They've got some cool stuff there right now. They have a huge mantis. It's 4-5" long. They said it's the biggest one any of them has seen. And they've got an octopus in one of those plastic hamster balls. They had some jellyfish, but they sold them last week.

Getting on their mailing list will tell you when and what they get every week. It will also tell you what they put on sale. I look forward to that email every week.

They've got some cool stuff there right now. They have a huge mantis. It's 4-5" long. They said it's the biggest one any of them has seen. And they've got an octopus in one of those plastic hamster balls. They had some jellyfish, but they sold them last week.

LOL.....the Hamster Ball was a donation from one of our customers who got to own that octopus for an entire hour. He wanted to keep it in a biocube 29, I had a biocube 29 so I spent some time telling him how my octopus tank was set up. He was drip-acclimating the octopus when his wife decided to look in the bucket to see what he bought.

What happened next doesn't need to be discussed. Like I said, this octopus was only sold for an hour. :fun2:

BTW....the emails give you a sampling of new arrivals. The Facebook page usually has everything that arrived. (Obviously, other things arrive that aren't invoiced by traditional sources and might be missing from even the FB page).

The mantis is an O.s. (Peacock Mantis) and she's a juvenile/adolescent at that size. We had a MUCH LARGER O.s. in a couple of months ago that was a special order for a soldier at Ft. Leonard Wood. O.s. are by far my favorite species of mantis so if someone is interested and has questions, I have tons of experience with them.

Back