MARS 2015 Spring Frag Swap!!

palygirl

Yes, you read that right! MARS is having a Spring Frag Swap!! :wave:

Date: Saturday, April 11th

Location: International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers Hall, 2749 Sunrise Blvd, Rancho Cordova CA (same great facility that we used last fall)

Check-in: 11am

Swap: 12:30pm

More information to come! For the latest and greatest, watch for updates at:http://www.marineaquarist.org/marsforum/viewforum.php?f=3

That's my birthday - you guys shouldn't have.lol all for me :) stoked always love a good mars swap. And who knows - I might already be right down the road by than.

Elf.gif

I CANT WAIT

That's my birthday - you guys shouldn't have.lol all for me :) stoked always love a good mars swap. And who knows - I might already be right down the road by than.

Consider it our "Welcome to the Neighborhood" present! :celeb1:

Plus, we're always looking for experienced help!!

Can anyone just show up to it? Or is it private?

Open to the public -- watch for more information in the coming days. It looks to be another great swap

No club membership required -- just pay the entrance fee and bring your three corals

Rules and the Ultra and LE lists for this swap will be posted on the MARS website this weekend and will be updated as we move closer to the big day. Our "Store" will be updated so that you can buy your wristband, raffle tickets, as well as your lunch via PayPal ahead of the event.

Back