MARS 2015 Fall Charity Frag Swap - Nov. 7th

We have added both of the Frag Packs to the website for purchase. Submit your order online, select "local pickup" for your shipping option & we will be sure to deliver your frags to the SWAP all ready to go!

http://www.yourreef.com/mars-frag-swap-le-round-frag-pack.html?search=mars
12191548_962413530472328_1868181093103938358_n.jpg

http://www.yourreef.com/mars-frag-swap-entrance-frag-pack.html?search=mars
12187744_962413540472327_5782064386760631748_n.jpg

:spin2: I'M SO EXCITED
AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT
I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL... AND I THINK I LIKE IT! :celeb2:

LOL i know how you feel!!!

We have added both of the Frag Packs to the website for purchase. Submit your order online, select "local pickup" for your shipping option & we will be sure to deliver your frags to the SWAP all ready to go!

Johns 1 post for the year!!! Seriously Thanks for the support!!

Was in to see John today, actually many many times this year, and so thankful he can help with the drag packs. Every time I was in he was busy. I can see why it's been his only post.
Thanks a ton John.

Thank you for your continued support of this club John! :fish1:

I'm trying to talk my wife into bringing the family to this looks like it will be a fun and jam packed event

Quick question - Ive seen in the past 10 common frag packs for 1 LE have been limited to 1 or 2 total. Whats the case this year? can you bring 20 common (max 2 of the same in each 10) for 2 LE tickets or is there a cap on common 10 packs?

Well the raffle prizes barely all fit in my truck. And that dosent include the boxes of food fish, corals, and gift certificates that will get brought tomorrow. There are four full size folding tables completely saturated with raffle prizes. Come out and win some stuff tomorrow.

Anyone who purchases $100 in tickets (must be all at one time). Gets a special ticket going into the progressive drawing for the Ecotech MP-40 Quiet Drive.

We decided anyone who purchases $250 in raffle tickets at the door gets free entry. They will also get a total of three tickets into the progressive.

Had an awesome time - thankyou mars and everyone that played a part in making this such an amazing event.

On a side note - I hope everyone remembers safe swapping practices. Dip Dip Dip. Found me a zoa spider last night. The only thing you dont want to bring home from a swap is a pest. Hes at the top of the right glue mark about 1-2 o'clock in pic

Attachments

• 20151108_080750.jpg
    20151108_080750.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Had an awesome time - thankyou mars and everyone that played a part in making this such an amazing event.

On a side note - I hope everyone remembers safe swapping practices. Dip Dip Dip. Found me a zoa spider last night. The only thing you dont want to bring home from a swap is a pest. Hes at the top of the right glue mark about 1-2 o'clock in pic

We are always glad to see you there! Thank you for coming!

Dipping is always a great practice for any coral going into your tanks! I didn't find anything on corals that came home with me last night, but we have gotten pests that have wiped out huge colonies in just a matter of days.

Practice Safe Reefing People!

Back