MARS 2015 Spring Frag Swap!!

I did. Wish I could have stayed longer. The club really out did themselves. That was one heck of an event.

It was awesome. Walked away from the event with a Blue Matrix, Red Planet, Becker Tort and a Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort. Now, there were some other small corals but i picked up rhe Shawn Bennet on my third time threw. :eek: The Matrix was the LE round :p

My hats off to you guys! Great job!!! Had a great time, good people, good corals! Thank you so much for everything you did to make such a great swap happen for everyone!

I did. Wish I could have stayed longer. The club really out did themselves. That was one heck of an event.
So great seeing you - was having too much fun and missed the goodbye but it was a pleasure - glad you came down.

Had such a great time - big thanks to all playing a part and mars for holding the room together - great stuff.

That was a GREAT event!! Made some great new friends. I can't believe how many frags there were to choose from! Still found 2 ultra when I was in the last pick group.
Thanks you MARS!

Thank you MARS! This was my second swap ever, and BengalReefer and I had a great time! Everyone was so nice and friendly. Can't wait for the November swap, and hopefully we can make it to some meetings in between :)

For all of those that attended don't forget to take advantage of all the discounts offered by the sponsors on the flyer we gave out.

Back