MARS Frag Swap

All Prepaid entries will receive Blimpie Sub’s, drinks and snacks. We will do our best to have food for people that pay the day of the swap, but no guarantees as we have to preorder the food. Kids 12 and under are free with paid adult admission, all adults must pay entry fee.

Matt-Where are you getting your containers from? I have enough for the next swap but am thinking about the future.
thanks

cash and carry on mangrove has cheap containers usually in 50ct. sleeves. the dollar store usually has some type of container too.

Yeah cash and carry. I get the clear ones and you only get 25 but it's like $4 as opposed to $1/3 at the dollar store.

I forgot to give them to R&M but if either you Josh or they want them they can come get them from me at work. I work 1-5:30 tomorrow, all day thursday 9-6 and same friday. I'm sure R&M will be going to chico and can get them one of those days. It's a pack of 25

Oh yeah I work at "The Carpet Store" on the Esplanade. It's down kinda on the corner of lassen and the esplanade...
Come in and see if me and I can get them for ya.

Back