Mars July 18th Bowling Social(Not at Roundtable)!!!

Saltwaternooby

SPS junkie
Instead of doing the annual summer BBQ in the blistering heat of Sacramento, the board decided to do something indoors!! SO this year we are going to do a Bowling night at

AMF Mardi Gras Lanes
4800 madison ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

We are reserving 3-4 lanes(depending on attendance) and all you have to pay is 2.00 for shoe rental. It will be held during the normal meeting time slot from 7:00-9:30!

Sorry for the late posting, i was waiting on a confirmation that we can reserve lanes, as most alleys have leagues on Friday nights.

Post here if you think you will be attending, and see you all on Friday!!!!

Anthony

I will definitely be there! And maybe my +1 depending on how he is doing with his pictures for the Your Reef Live Sale on Saturday...

This is going to be so much more fun than standing over a hot grill in 100 degree weather!

My wife and I are hoping to be there also. No bowling though for us but socializing will be best. :) Bowling balls and our backs don't get along well. :(

PLEASE let Round Table know if you haven't already as they book extra staff for our meeting nights.

I'm almost positive I will be there. And Kim as well. Cuz if she doesn't come I'm kicking her in the shins!

While that would be awesome I think it is too much of a liability for the "club" function. Now someone else could set one up and I would go.

Twenty-four hours from now, I'll be bowling a 300 game... HA! It's been awhile so it will take me a few gutters to find my sweet spot. I actually took a bowling class in college, 2nd semester of my senior year. I hadn't taken any silly classes before and I thought it would be an easy A... I was so wrong!

Looking forward to seeing all the bowlers and now-bowlers alike. Let's have a cold one (that's soda for General Toaster and Jet Black) and have a fun evening that doesn't involve talking parameters, lighting, flow, and the like...

Back