Mar - Chico Frag Swap carpool
Apr 16 - Picnic Day Party
May 21 - TBA
Jun 18 - Tank Automation
Jul - MARS Frag Swap
Aug 20 - Coral/Fish Pests and Diseases
Sep 17 - MACNA and homemaking fish food
Oct 15- Emergency Mitigation + Highlights from MACNA + elections
Nov 5 - Local Store Tour (Your Reef, Aqua Life, Aqua Works)
Dec 17 - Christmas Party

Let us know if there are any topics that you want to see this year and we will do our best to get those topics into meetings!

Last edited:
Yes, I love this list. I'm also going to MACNA this year. I'll see you guys at several of these events

NVR will be having a Photography Lecture on March 13th We encourage all MARS members interested to go. It does not sound like we will have a MARS event in March.

Here is the info from them.

Hey Everyone we will be having a photo seminar on how to take good looking pictures of your corals and tanks. Kim Pattison has donated the use of her house to us and she has a giant reef tank for us to take photos of as our own Ryan M teaches us how to take good pictures. I know we have quite a few people that get frustrated trying to take nice looking pictures of their corals or struggle getting something identified due to poor coloration in the photo. I would ask that you post on here if you are coming.
Date: 3-13-2016
Time: 1:00 pm
Location: 3035 Battleview Place Stockton, CA 95209 (it is located in a court in the back)

http://forums.nvreefers.org/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F8464-nvr-photo-seminar%2F

I will make sure Chris gets the new Schedule up as soon as possible, we were trying to get Steve Tyree up but couldnt get it to work.

Back