Mated Snowflake Clowns

Reefsi

Question: Are they happy in my tank?

I recently acquired a pair of snowflake clowns. In the tank i have a Powder Blue Tang, Singapore Angel, Tail Spot Goby(hides and picks rocks), 2 Green Chromis, and lastly my 2 clowns. Now i have noticed the clowns acquiring dominance over one another im pretty sure i know which one is the female. Last night the male would do his seizure like play and roll to his side showing submission. They are out during the day with all the other fish and there is no aggression between any of the fish. I have about 110 pounds of LR and many SPS and LPS corals. Given that my tank has all the proper parameters and i feed them a healthy diet, my tank is not overloaded correct?(I do not plan to add anymore fish)

The clown fish should be fine in your tank, I would be much more concerned about the Tang which requires a 125 gallon tank.

The tang has been in there for over 2 months and has shown great color almost perfect color. He seems to love everything in the tank.

If you are using the 80 gallon tank for everything, I would say that's a big bioload. What kind of skimmer are you running?

Back