Maxwells reef video June 2016

Dom
The colours are coming back on track after going Zeo colours( too pale for me) which I cant decide if it was the salt or the condiments your using in OZ so I reverted back to bioactive and adding nothing only what the ICP says so I'm happy. The colour and growth has been really good and had to remove some that are going mad at the top of the tank. Its still difficult to get great pieces over here or I'm missing them as they get snapped up quickly.
Bill

Orphek settings

Orphek settings

Hi bill,the tank is looking lovely,you were kind enough to post your original v3 settings for me a while back,which I copied,seems to be working for me at last,I am curious to know if you are still using the same program,thanks.
Regards graham.
Hi
My reef is 3 years old this month so did a little video under blues last night you have to go to the start of the blank screen to watch need to update my skills.
Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxOmjoba43M&feature=youtu.be

Hi Graham
Yes im still using the same program I have added an extra reef bar on the back as I am looking for some special frags to put on it .Glad to hear your having some success.
Bill

Thanks bill

Thanks bill

Hi bill,I have no excuse looking at your results,I have been looking at the light bars for front of my tank tilted back to help with shadow now corals seem to be growing!cannot decide on colour though!
Regards graham.
Hi Graham
Yes im still using the same program I have added an extra reef bar on the back as I am looking for some special frags to put on it .Glad to hear your having some success.
Bill

Graham
FTS from distance showing front lights will get a side view showing back light and reefbars
Bill

7lcypuCh.jpg

Thanks bill

Thanks bill

They do look good!i have been trying to find out how long the wire hanging kit,if similar to v3 in orphek pics looks quite short,think I will go for sky blue,how do you like them?hope you get your special frags soon,very much looking forward to seeing pics,again I appreciate your time in posting the pics,that is some serious lighting.
Regards graham.

Wow growth looks beautiful man! What type and color staghorns are in the middle? They look real happy right now.

Hi,
I bought one in the UK but the guy is no longer trading . The others were ordered from Orphek as there was no other UK seller at that time ( I have not looked for anybody else in the UK so best to check )

Bill

Hi,
I bought one in the UK but the guy is no longer trading . The others were ordered from Orphek as there was no other UK seller at that time ( I have not looked for anybody else in the UK so best to check )

Bill

Yeah I bought 3 Atlantic 2.1bs from UK lighting or something similar but he doesn't carry them anymore, looking to add 2 V4's

Tank looks great, I have a V4 over mine and I love how the tank looks under it, the atlantiks are great lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I have just got some brown frags which suffered in shipping to be placed on a rack under the back V4 ( mine has v3 spectrum leds to match the front units) to see if they colour up big test for the lighting. Might take a few months.
Bill

Hi
a update pic after removing some colonies to open things up for better flow I have still to sort the RH side out but getting there. Lighting going into night time blues/actinics

Bill

KJ4S7mnh.jpg

Back