May 17th TBRC Meeting 6pm

Mrs Postal

Come join us @ Chad Raaymaker's(ChadRaay88 here on RC) home. Come see his 300 gallon(72x36x27) mixed reef tank that is being transitioned to being a full SPS tank. It features the Ecosmart live package(3 Radions, 2 MP-40's and 2 MP-60's) synched with a reeflink.

This is a great day to be out since the next Oneblood drive at Fish and other Ichthy stuff is the same day starting at 10am.

Address: 1614 Shady Oaks Drive, Oldsmar, FL 34677.

We may have a frag auction this evening as well. Details to follow before the meeting. Please do not forget to bring some food item for us to share.

I will be there, first time ever going to a reef club meeting. Finally talked the wife into it and looking forward to going.

Do I need to be a member to attend? I'm just starting a reef tank and think the meeting might help me be able to get some questions answered.

No you don't need to be a member to attend, only to participate in the auction... Well sell at least, possibly buy. I forget now.

But definitely come check it out, meet some great people! Chad has an awesome setup!

Do I need to be a member to attend? I'm just starting a reef tank and think the meeting might help me be able to get some questions answered.

No need to be a member to attend the meeting. You can even purchase stuff at the auction. U just can't sell frags at the auction if u r not a member.

Back