May 2007 nTOTM contest

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9969953#post9969953 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by stephopora
the tank starting for 8 months

i make my tank and my setup, sorry i speak very little but i would like to learn for speak more with you, i set modele on ameriacan's tank !

dsc05150dh6.jpg

audessusuk2.jpg

apparte1aj4.jpg

036zip50dx3.jpg

I love how clean it looks! love that stand as well...beautiful tank!

Anguswu in da house and his tank looks awesome!!! The other entrants better be ready for a fight. I barely survived a competition with him for the January nTOTM and his tank appears to have gotten stronger in the last 4 months.

nanokiper, i got a PM from you saying I was nominated but I never entered. Wrong PM maybe? :D

COOL, all great tanks! I am new to RC and have a 18 ADA that I think is pretty dang nice. I hope to get to play in next months contest!!! Good luck everyone!

Kaserpick! O how can i forget about your tank, havent seen your tank in a long time. by far one of my favorties tanks of all time! See that you got some clams in your tank!

i wish everyone would stop putting tangs in these nanos and trying to create the NEMO DORI, MARLIN COMBO,

i would put tang restrictions on the contest, Tangs in 20's are what i feel are rediclous, and shouldn't be allowed in ANY TOTM

Hey Bmgrocks: maybe you should enter your tank and win. Then you can make up your own contest and rules. This is not your month.

What do you feel about people putting large wrasses in small tanks - I don't see you mentioning them? That twin spot wrasse someone has will be twice the size of any hippo. Or what about the tank with the copperband? Many many aquarists put small tangs/wrasses in their aquariums, and move them to a larger system when they start to get too large. As long as the fish is happy, eating, and not showing any signs of stress (ie, ich, hlle, etc...) why even comment?

Now, lets have fun with this, shall we? There are some beautiful tanks listed! :D

Back