May 9th TBRC Meeting @ 6pm

Mrs Postal

Monthly meeting; starts at 6pm; We'll have a presentation about the building and maintenance of the Rumfish Grill at the Guy Harvey Outpost in St. Pete. Presented by Zach Ostroff​ our Education/Membership Director. Our hosts, Chris & Denise Scangarello, have a 180 gal mixed reef tank. Chris is Chris.Sang here on RC.

Please remember to bring something to eat that can be shared with everyone. The club will provide sodas and water.

**Important**- If you are planning on attending this meeting and you are not a 2015 TBRC member, please RSVP to this meeting via PM or on this thread so that your name can be added to the guest list at the security gate. If you are thinking of attending or not sure, please RSVP so that we can make sure there are not delays at the guard house. If you are a paid member, your name has already been added. Also, please do not park on the grass, there is plenty of curb parking.

Roger, parking is along the curb around the house. We just ask that when parking, please don't pull up onto the grass. The "curb" is not much of a curb so it is easy to pull up onto the grass. Our HOA is very strict.

Just a reminder, if you were not a paid TBRC member as of the April meeting and you plan on attending the May meeting you will need to RSVP so that I can add your name to the list that will be sent to the guard gates. You can RSVP here or you can PM me. See you all next week!

If you are RSVPing because you are not on the TBRC Member list as of the April meeting, I will need your first and last name to put on the list for the guard gates.

Everyone will also need to have a photo ID to show the guard when you arrive.

Not going to be able to make it this month, got my mom's birthday tomorrow. Hopefully see you all next month.

Back