Meeting notes

specsirl

At our March meeting we discussed several things. First were the club t-shirts. We decided that everyone attending the DFS frag swap should order and wear a grey t shirt to help identify you as a club member. There are other colors available along with hoodies. If you would like to order one please pm Rob on the nwreefsociety forum.

The club will also be having a frag tank at this years swap. Members are asked to donate a frag or two to put in the tank and the proceeds from the sale will go into the club fund. The tank will be along the members of the club.

Saturday of the Frag swap we will be organizing a meet and greet area in the picnic area at the swap. I will be putting this invite out to other members from other clubs. This will also be an excellent opportunity to put some names and faces together and talk about our favorite thing!

Dues for the 2008 year are to be paid at the April meeting.

We decided to hold meetings at members houses. I will be posting up a sign up on the forum and please fill in a month if you would like. The meetings can be held on any day of the month that works for you.
Here is what was decided upon so far

April- DFS coral farm (they will be opening up the farm for us to purchase items out of)
May-
June-
July-
August- Shannon
September- John
October-
November-
December-

The April meeting will be held April 16th at 6:30 p.m. at the coral farm. They have graciously agreed to open up the farm that night for private purchases by our club members. In order to do so all purchases must be put on a credit/debit card because they need to be entered and ordered which is a huge task for Chris and this is the easiest way for her. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you there!
Until then, happy reefing!

Back