meeting today?

dmilne85

just to double check since i dont recieve the club emails, the meeting is at marks today at 6 30pm... right?

Meeting

Meeting

Mark Had to head to the northrim. I offered a potluck cookout for Sunday.
This is the NAMAS Correspondance.
I am planning to be here Sunday for all those that want a field trip. I run a 500+ gallon system, 200 gallon system (upgradeing it) and my research system and tanks. It interested we could have a pot luck cook out. I have WiFi and more corals than I can count. My Black Onyx Clownfish will have eggs. Directions to get here:

Down I17 past Sedona exit to McQuireville exit (293), head east towards Rimrock, lake motezuma. Pass through Mcquireville across Dry Beaver Creek Bridge and up the hill. You will pass a dollar store on your right. Just past it on the right is a turn lane, Top of the Morning, Turn right, First left, May be Manana, turn left up hill. Got to stop sign, Gone Fishin Rd, Turn Right, Second Trailer on Left, West. Two white trucks parked out front with cottonwood log fence. Door is at south side under carport with aquarium, North side up steps.

Get lost call

Richard 505 417 3556.

Peggy (928) 451-9676

If enough people come, we can call it a tank moving party. It takes a minimum of 4 to safely move it from the car port inside.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marine oceographic research group [mailto:NAMAS@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Brehl
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:21 AM
To:]
Subject: Re: richard's, yaa'l?

Well its certain now that I can't host tomorrow. I'm leaving at 5 and will be gone for a few days. There is a possibility I'll be back Friday night so if anyone gets together over the weekend I may be able to come.

Sorry I won't be here.

Mark

On 9/11/07, Sumner Sydeman wrote:

I cannot do this Thursday, but most likely COULD do Sunday at Richards, if that worked for anyone else.

I can bring a bucket, plus that ballast I've been promising you, Richard.

Does that work for others?

Sumner

Richard Coen wrote:

Everybody is welcome at my place in Rimrock if interested. I am getting ready to pull my 125 down (oldest tank) and replace it with the 280. It would be a chance to see the system before it is replaced. Before and later after. Let me know and I can provide directions. If it is decided to come down, bring a bucket/cooler. Some of the corals in it need to be gone by Sunday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marine oceographic research group [ mailto:NAMAS@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Brehl
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: September meeting

Hello everybody,

Well I really want to host this week but just got a call a few minutes ago putting me on standby for an assignment on the North Rim. They're getting some good rain up there right now so I'm not too sure if I'll go. If I do it will be for a week or two and I would likely leave prior to our meeting. I knew as soon as I sent out directions this would happen.

So, if anyone else wants to take this month's meeting to ensure we still have a place to meet, please feel free. There's still a chance I may be in town this week but I really don't know at this point.

I also think its a great idea to sign up the slackers :) to the NAMAS list at our meetings. I don't have Wifi but have high speed internet to use.

Sorry for potentially flaking out on the meeting. Its not my fault. I got bumped up in the rotation (I was supposed to be in town this week) and I just can't pass up the assignment. I'll keep y'all informed when I figure out what's going on.

Mark

On 9/10/07, Barbara Soderblom wrote:

Sam, that's a wonderful idea. I think a lot of people don't get signed up cause they're not sure how. Barbara

At 08:58 AM 9/10/2007, you wrote:

Hey everyone!

Barbara, I ran into a NAMAS member at the Aquarium Center. He missed
last month because he is not subscribed to the email list. Do you
still have the full list of emails? If so, could you forward them our
plans or send the list to me?

Mark, do you have WiFi? If so I could bring a laptop and offer to
help people sign up to the list.

Toodles,

Sam

On Sep 10, 2007, at 7:09 AM, Mark Brehl wrote:

I can host the meeting at my house like I mentioned at the last
meeting.
Come on over at our regularly scheduled time of 6:30 this thursday
the 13th.

Mark

On 9/9/07, Barbara Soderblom wrote: Are we
having a meeting this month? Larry is going to be hunting
elk, but I'll come if someone has one. Barbara

oh man thats a huge bummer. i made plans with some friends this weekend so i do not know if i can make it down to rimrock on sunday. i will keep you informed though if things change and i can make it down.

Back