Membership Info

I think Deb is pulling it back to "on topic"; I am shocked! She is a bad little Debby.

Deb also builds websites and I have heard her say nothing but positive things about Network Solutions. :)

Wow, how cool! I didn't know that about you, Deb! I think Dave dabbles in that as well... We have such a cool bunch of people here!

:D
Laurie

Thanks Laurie...It can be a lot of fun and I used to really enjoy it until to had to many of them to keep up with.
Have a great day!
Debby

Network Solutions is great IMO, not the cheapest but rock solid. I have used them to register all my domain names in the past. I was looking for something a little cheaper for the club though.

Unfortunately SWAM.ORG is now taken. We will have to come up with something else for a domain name...

If the word addicts is in the addy we may get alot of hits! :)

Imagine: google.....addicts = 965,000+ and the first one is sex addicts. LOL

Can we get SWAM.net or something along that line?.. Would be nice to keep it simple but ... again I agree we should get this up and going soon..

Denise

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8603881#post8603881 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hedonist
Can we get SWAM.net or something along that line?.. Would be nice to keep it simple but ... again I agree we should get this up and going soon..

Denise

Ooo, that would be great if it would work! Can we do that?

If not, then how about:

saltwater.org?

Saltwaterme.org?

Reefbuddies.org?

MaineReefers.org?

CoralsRUs.org?

Reefermania.org?

SaltyNoggins.org?

MaineReefSociety.org?

MaineiacReefers.org?

MainlyReefers.org?

SaltyAquatics.org?

Reefbuilders.org?

MaineFragSwap.org?

LOL, ok, some of those were just plain funny, but it'd be cool if something wasn't taken!

Laurie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8627859#post8627859 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Driftwood
SWAM.net is taken.

MaineReefers.org is available though.

Oooo, awesome! Anyone *not* like that one?

My first thought was to jump on it, since waiting lost us SWAM.org... ?

I like the other ideas too, but I think Deb might be right that we need to keep it Maine oriented so that people can find us?

Laurie

We could use:

SWAMaine.org

SWAM.ws

SWAM.name

SWAM.biz

SWAM.tv

Also, we shouldn't post these publicly. I would hate for someone or some web spider to register before us.

I like the first one... most people may not think to use the other endings when us, net, and com don't work?

Laurie

Back