Memphis MARS Frag Swap, this Saturday!!!

OneReef

Reef Guru
This Saturday, Nov 9th, MARS will be putting on its 1st Annual Frag Swap. Please join us anytime between 10am-3pm at 5685 Quince Road, right next to Memfish, for a good time, beautiful coral and drygoods for sale or trade, and fellowship with fellow enthusiasts. There will be many vendors from several different states, loads of very nice raffle and door prizes, and light snacks and drinks available. We hope to see you there!! :)

Thanks to all who came out to support the MARS 1st annual frag swap. It was a fantastic success, and will enable us to do more in the future, bigger and better swaps, as well as funding for growing MARS, since we started from the ground floor. I think we have the ball rolling now. Congrats to all the raffle item winners, and the people who took home new and beautiful coral, or is it corals plural? I never remember, ha. At any rate, thanks as well to the people that helped me set up the event, work it, and take it down. I could not have done it without the few volunteers that helped me without me even having to ask them to. That's dedication to the cause.. :) I look forward to MARS future the rest of 2013 and into next year, to see where we can take it.

I apologize that I was so busy running around that I forgot to take pictures to post on here or Facebook. That makes me mad. :(

I am glad to hear that the MARS frag swap went really well. I was really looking forward to going and getting some new editions for my tank. Then the possibility of winning a door prize that just sweetened the deal but unfortunately with my work I never know what is going to happen and so lovely got scheduled to work out of town that day. Great work on getting together a last minute swap.

I wanted to add...was glad to attend the swap. Picked up some nice pieces even though I didn't win anything from the raffle! Sad... but tant nuttin in life free :) Look forward to next time!
D

Back